FITNIK specialists will help you to solve the following tasks:
- Analyze the existing parts and structures on the feasibility of using additive technologies in their production;
- Modify or design a new part (assembly, product) to fully satisfy the conditions of additive production: effective weight reduction of the structure, reduction of the number of parts in the assembly, creation of mesh structures and more;
- Select the material and technology of additive production, as well as the subsequent processing method for obtaining a high-quality final product (finished part);
- Prepare 3D-models for production, taking into account all the requirements of the selected technology and material. This will avoid mistakes before production;
- To produce parts (nodes, products) at a certified production facility that has a large fleet of additive and processing equipment, with quality control of the products produced;
- Assist in the effective implementation of additive production in the enterprise.
Additive technologies allow to reduce and simplify the process of launching a new product on the market. The use of additive technologies helps to introduce breakthrough ideas in design, aircraft manufacturing, mechanical engineering and other industries.
Designing for additive manufacturing has several advantages: